Main Article Content
The study aims to find the effect of reading the sequential illustration in science book for the primary fifth class, the researcher used experimental procedure included: first experimental groups, It includes a group of students who study educational activities that include sequential illustrations accompanied by verbal explanations, ad the control group: It includes a group of students who study educational activities, which includes illustrations of the course, according to the usual method.
The researcher prepared measuring tools divided into three parts
- Examination of the included shapes (collecting photos for the shape) and it consists of (8) shapes in the form of points (dotted shapes) for the student to make delusional input and connect them to reach the new bird shape.
- The various shapes test consists of (6) different shapes of the head, trunk, neck, tail and wings, and the student must combine them together to reach the required pictorial shape that is more difficult than the first test.
- The various shapes test consists of (10) shapes, so that the external shape is complex and inside it is a simple shape of a part of the bird (mazes). The student must visualize the shape required to reach the solution.
The results of the study confirm the following:
- There is no statistically significant difference at a significance level (0.05) for the sequential illustrations reading processors accompanied by verbal explanation on the achievement of the experimental group students and the control group students that are taught according to the usual method.
- There is no statistically significant effect at the level of a function (0.05) of the level of reading the sequential illustrations accompanied by the verbal explanation on the development of the scientific direction among the students of the experimental group and the students of the control group, which is taught according to the usual method.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.